The Intern Architect/Architectural Designer works with the documentation team in solving the detailed problems of a design and in communicating the design to contractors. Work will include product selection and integration, structural/mechanical/electrical engineering coordination, and assistance in developing product specifications. Work in site design issue resolution and coordination may also be required.
– Minimum of 3 years of architectural experience in technical design and detailing of commercial
construction projects, with a developed ability in coordinating design documents for construction.
– Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
– Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge.
– Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
– Communicate effectively with the design team.
– Ability to work on a team.
– Working knowledge of building codes and other design codes.
– Experience in construction administration a plus.
– Highly detail oriented and able to produce a high quality and quantity of work on time.
– Ability to work independently
– Highly organized approach to work.
– Minimum 5 year professional degree in Architecture