The Architectural Drafter supports the documentation team in detailing and drafting the designs of the professional staff. Work will include drawing detailed construction documents, coordinating sets with structural/mechanical/electrical engineering. Meet project deadlines. Prepare quality documents from drawings, sketches, notes, details and/or verbal instructions.
– Minimum of 3-5 years of architectural drafting experience. Detailing of commercial
construction projects, with a developed ability in coordinating design documents for construction.
– Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
– Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge.
– Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
– Communicate effectively with the design team.
– Ability to work on a team.
– Working knowledge of building codes and other design codes.
– Experience in construction administration a plus.
– Highly detail oriented and able to produce a high quality and quantity of work on time.
– Ability to work independently
– Highly organized approach to work.
– Minimum 2 year degree in Architectural Studies